Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Apple, Can You Hear Me?

One of our iPhones was run over by a car, so i've been using my BlackBerry Pearl as a backup and it isn't so bad, although the browser isn't ideal and I have to get used to the trackball again. And oh yeah, I have to used to lugging my iPod around again, such a hassle! But having copy and paste is awesome to have, why can't Apple provide that? If they did, I could strongly consider the new iPhone.

This leads me to my next question: how much will it cost me if I am already on contract? I get that the low entry price of $199/299 is all smoke and mirrors because of the service revenue that AT&T will be collecting, so we will see what kind of "upgrade" they will afford me.

Stay tuned, the call is happening today and keep in mind, AT&T will have both the BlackBerry Bold AND the new iPhone so I am still not sure which one I will be paying too much for.

No comments: