Saturday, March 22, 2008

Flashback Madonna Tour: The Girlie Show 1993

My favorite performances down below and as a side-note, this was right after her SEX book and her career was deemed "over".

Rain: I like it when she gets to the "Just My Imagination" part - you'll see (around the 3:39 mark if you must).



Justify My Love: Costumes are amazing, the colors are brilliant, and the what I call "Beach Musical Section" at the end wraps it up perfectly.


Holiday: Military-style, cool flag linings in the peacoats, and amazing that she can sing at all while doing that. One of my all-time fav's all the way to the end.


Why's It So Hard - her tribute song to friends she lost from AIDS. Note: Carrie Ann Inaba is right around the 1:15 mark - she's now on Dancing with the Stars and she's beautiful!

No comments: