Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mamma Mia! Trailer #2 - Release Date 7/18/08

Can Meryl Streep do everything? I'm not a huge fan of ABBA in general, even if I'm genetically predispositioned to be. But I saw Mamma Mia! on Broadway in New York City and I was in the 4th row and like people often say, my life was never to be the same. There's just something about feeling that energy, hearing the instruments in the orchestra, and experiencing something so close to you. Magical really.
Anyway, the movie's about a girl who has potentially three fathers because her mom was a straight up ho - she wants to find out which one, invites all three to her wedding, and hilarity ensues. Somehow it works really well so enjoy the trailer and I defy you to not tap your foot.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this...especially when her daughter says she slpet with 100 men while in church!