Thursday, February 21, 2008

2-in-1 Products



If you're a guy and you've thought, "Hey, how can I make my routine in the morning just a little bit shorter" - I might have a solution. I'm all about process, improving process, finding the sensible shortcut without losing functionality or purpose. There is now a two-in-one shaving cream and after you're finished shaving, you just rub the excess lotion or cream right in and then you're good to go! Cool right? Apparently it has eucalyptus and peppermint oils in it to lift the hairs and wheat protein and licorice to moisturize after. (No, not Red Vines if that's what you were thinking.)


It's called Anthony Logistics Action for Men 2-in-1 Shave Cream and you can buy it at Barneys online. Here's the link. Or you can buy it here at ShopStyle - your choice.

But wait, it does not stop there. I once thought (I swear!) that they should have some sort of shampoo that has hair product that remains behind, you know what I mean? Well, another invention lost! Matrix makes one that has a cleanser, conditioner, AND a light pomade - I use pomade, holla!  Click the pic below if you want to go to Matrix online. 
Lastly, how about a body-wash and shampoo in one? Oh yes, I did. Clarins Mens Total has vitamin B5 and that takes the redness out of your skin but also strengthens and conditions your hair. Then there's bison grass and Chinese ginger just to refresh you a little bit and make you feel like the King I am, I mean YOU are. 


No comments: