Tuesday, February 19, 2008

iPod Shuffle - Apple Does It Again!


Devil bastards! Every damned time I buy something new from Apple, they go and lower the price, make mine obsolete, and it just pisses me off. I should get some sort of credit or maybe I should just get my head examined for being such a sucker. Here's their latest act of cannibalism:

  • Apple announced a new iPod Shuffle with double the storage space and slashing the price of its 1GB models to $49.
  • They'll start selling 2GB models for $69 later this month.
Let me break this down: up until now, you could buy the cute little Shuffle with 1GB for $79 and now you get double the memory for 10 bucks less. What a fucking thrill. I don't have a crystal ball but I suspect people will stop buying for fear they're going to buy right before the next re-design, or maybe we'll all just continue being stupid and succumbing to that alluring yet annoying store. 

Again, devil bastards! Revolt! 

No comments: