Tuesday, April 29, 2008

APPLE, LOVING YOU IS SO HARD!

If I didn't have so much Apple stuff, I would totally boycott them - but like that boyfriend or girlfriend that treats us bad but the sex is really good, I go back for more. Like a crackhead roaming the streets, I am addicted - I'm such an idiot!

When the 3G iPhone is introduced this summer, AT&T, the exclusive U.S. iPhone sales partner with Apple, will cut the price by as much as $200, according to a person familiar with the strategy.

AT&T is preparing to subsidize $200 of the cost of a new iPhone, bringing the price down to $199 for customers who sign two-year contracts, the source says. Apple is expected to have two versions of the new iPhone, an 8-gigabyte-memory and a 16-gigabyte-memory model with price tags widely expected to be $399 and $499.

Check this article about how the next iPhone is just months away and will be better AND cheaper. Devil bastards with a siren's song.

No comments: