Friday, April 18, 2008

IPHONE, YOU PHONE, WE ALL PHONE

Here comes another gadget for the iPhone and this one looks pretty nice! Typically, I scour the web for innovative stuff but don't post, but this one deserves a post. It's from DLO and they're portable speakers, not a huge deal right? But unlike my Bose, this one you can take calls from as the base becomes a speaker phone so you don't lose the call functionality. You can also set it to lay sideways for better viewing of videos. 
Hate the interference you get if you use it on your Bose without putting it in airplane mode (where you can't get calls)? Well, this one prevents that with an interference-free amplifier. 
I have quite an affinity for design elements, so the way you pack it up makes it very exciting to me. The speakers fit together to create a ball-like shape, although I prefer to think of it as a giant egg. Go figure. 

Price - $49.99, making this a really good option for your office. I hate having a cubicle, damn damn damn! :-)

No comments: