Monday, April 21, 2008

AWWW HELL, I HAVE A BABY ON MY FLIGHT!


This picture makes me warm and fuzzy, and it reminds me that I hope to have a child in the coming year or two. Having said that, I do certainly understand the trepidation and flat-out frustration people feel when they see an already-apologetic parent bringing their baby on board the airplane, worried about if their child is going to embarrass them for the next several hours. The child is probably an angel outside of the confines of this flying hell-tube called an airplane but in this situation, probably not so much.

In the interest of full disclosure, I must tell you that I don't currently have a lot of children in my life, but I do believe in slight sedation in this situation. Children's Tylenol (PM?), Benadryl, Ambien (I'm kidding folks!), whatever works. But seriously, there's some talk in this MSNBC article about airlines creating family-only sections on flights, and I think it's an interesting concept. What do you think?

No comments: