Sunday, April 6, 2008

Guitar Hero - Let the Competition Begin!

Last night, I spent all night inside having a sort of duel in the household and I'm not sure who came out on top, but I would have to say it was a close call. One of my friends won the easy ones, and then another started to win the difficult levels, but then I won all of the actual battles where you can "throw" attacks at them that disable their guitar, overheat their amp, or break their strings temporarily. I'm not sure what that says about me that I was the best at causing damage (metaphor anyone?), maybe I'm just the most competitive - who knows. Anyway, two guitars is definitely better than one and another side benefit is that I ended the day at nearly a 1000-calories deficit, meaning that I burned almost 1000 calories more than I took in - holla!

JA and JB - you're going down. GQ, you're next. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think so! If so, I'm takin prisoners.

- JB