Saturday, May 17, 2008

ALKI BEACH ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

Last night we all went down to Alki Beach to eat at Cactus, one of our favorite restaurants. I had the Chicken Fried Chicken and I can't say how good it is, you must try it.

The sunset was just stunning, as were my two drinks that made me totally drunk - such a pussy huh? Each time I try to get a different drink but obviously, I can't exactly have a night of sampling if two drinks send me down.

To the left you will my Lemon Drop with the alluring sugar rim. Down below you will see a high-speed camera shot of 30 seconds later.

I also took some pictures of the sunset, which were actually beautiful. I took them with my iPhone, so excuse any poor quality. As the backdrop you will notice the Olympics and in some shots, a ferry passing by on queue. Click on the pictures for a full-screen view.



No comments: