Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HOTEL TIP - FILTERED WATER

I wanted to share a really simple tip that I have followed in the last few hotel stays I've had in both Dallas and Phoenix. Both cities are as hot as Hades and drinking a good deal of water is crucial. If you must buy bottled water (and I know that's questionable), instead of buying a 6-pack or whatever, why not just buy one big bottle and then refill it in the hotel gym? 

In both hotels I stayed, there were water filtration systems that I was able to use to refill my water bottle. I filled it in the morning, before going out to drink, during workouts, etc. By the end of a 3-5 day stay, I used much less than if I drank and tossed, and it was EASY. 
I also wanted to use the same towels for the entire stay but was outvoted on that one - can't win them all I suppose. 
What simple tips can you share? 

No comments: