Monday, May 19, 2008

TRAVEL TIP


Related to one of my previous posts, I have a little travel tip that I use whenever I go out of town and there's sure to be a long night of having fun. By having fun, I mean drinking. If you know me at all, you know that I'm a total lightweight and will be tipsy after just two drinks. I won't get staggering drunk, that's not really my thing, but in the event I were to get a little bit "forgetful" about where my hotel is, I always come prepared. 

See, before I go out, I always take a piece of the hotel stationary (and stationary is using that term very loosely) from the room and stick it in a back pocket. That way, if I need to hail a cab and can't really mutter more than a 'yes' or a 'no", I can just hand the slip of paper to the cab driver and he knows where I need to be dumped off at. Simple? Very. Necessary? Many times! Holla!
See illustration A above for an acceptable form of "stationary".

No comments: