Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wii FIT HOME VIDS

I was able to get the Wii Fit last week and so far, we all love it. I haven't done the strength training yet, but I have explored many of the other games, primarily the yoga, balance exercises, and some cardio. Here I am doing the soccer game where you lean into the balls and try to avoid being hit with the shoes and the other ball-like animal thing. Of course, it's your Wii friends that are kicking them at you. Some friends huh? 


Below is the video of me doing the Hula Hoop, and it's actually kind of hard! You can do a more advanced version where you rotate your pelvis to the right and then to the left on the next round. Sorry about the motion sickness guys, I just wanted you to have a sense of what Wii Fit is like before you spend the dough. It's important to note, these are just two of the exercises on the game.  
*WARNING: I'M HEARING THAT THIS VIDEO MIGHT MAKE YOU SICK, SO IF YOU'RE A PUSSY, DON'T WATCH IT*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a seizure watching your wii fit video.