Friday, January 18, 2008

Do Clowns Freak You Out?

I came across this article about how children and most people have a negative association with clowns.  I'm not exactly sure why, but I can tell you that Stephen King's IT Pennywise was completely scary.  When I showed my friend Tara the pics of Pennywise, she said this, "I saw that article and I totally agree. Clowns are FREAKY. I do not know HOW they ended up being a "kid" thing. They give me the creeps. Why the makeup? What are you hiding under there? Craziness, that's what."  I think that sums it up perfectly and of course, I think it's hysterical!


What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so timely.. a little kid who lives in the neighborhood and who frequents the house told me she was afraid of the clown in a birthday party being held in one of the neighbors. she got traumatized probably of the clown in her own party too. she said they look very scary.