Friday, January 25, 2008

Food Journal

I thought I might post what I've eaten today but today was a shameful day. SHAME ON ME! I will say, however, that I do allow myself one cheat day so I guess today's that day. I'm posting it for others but I guess also for myself, because then I can't lie to myself! Here goes:

  • Breakfast: Multi-Grain Cheerios
  • Snack: Banana, water
  • Lunch: A piece of Chicken Parm with a small scoop of pasta, water
  • Snack: Pop Tarts (here's where i go down hill, each and every day!), water
  • Dinner: Two pieces of leftover pizza, no crust
Alright, considering I worked out hard 4 days this week and will work with my trainer in the morning, it's not THAT BAD. But it's not good. For the rest of the night, I shall try to have 1-2 drinks (having people over for games) and minimum junk, mostly protein I'm hoping. 
How did I do? I can take it. 

No comments: