Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pop-Trash


Here's a brief little summary of the wacky world of showbiz:

  1. Christina Aguilera gave birth to a little boy - I'm quite curious if he's orange or not.  His name is Max Liron Bratman - maybe that's my last name too. 
  2. Bjork beat the hell out of another photographer - what a crazy ho!  (Dlisted)
  3. Britney went to NY, Mexico, who the hell knows.  Maybe she went nowhere and just thought she did.  Ok, that was mean.  She went with her paparazzo boyfriend, does anyone find that interesting?  
  4. Amy Winehouse went blond but thankfully kept the highlights of crazy.
  5. Celebrity Rehab, the show, started - I'm really curious to watch this, although Jeff Conaway from Taxi already went to the hospital.  Sad really.  Rehab and cameras together, I guess that's a way to move from the F-list.
  6. I Want To Be A Supermodel started on Bravo, who always has the best shows it seems, and I love it.  I do, hot people, challenges, a phat pad (like that?) and then SCREECCHHHH...America gets to decide.  WTF?  Stupid.  And then you lose me.
  7. The Writer's Strike is still on.  Oh great, more American Gladiators - does anyone else feel like they're at a Monster Truck rally when that show's on?  I don't know, takes me back to childhood and frankly, not in an entirely good way.
  8. A Fine Frenzy - just can't get enough, buy it on Amazon on my site.
  9. Nicole Kidman really is pregnant - question: will her baby have a frozen forehead too?
  10. Britney #2 - she went shopping for a new Benz (another one?) with her BF, and wore the lacy little "outfit" that she wore during her wedding reception with what appears to be cork-soled wedges.  Yuk!  (Click here if you dare)

No comments: